Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stolen from Girl IRL's Blog: Seven Favorites!

Just out of curiosity, post your thoughts on each of these.
  • Favorite Zone
  • Favorite Race
  • Favorite Career
  • Favorite WAR Feature
  • Favorite Skill
  • Favorite Scenario
  • Favorite Live Event

My takes:

* Favorite Zone - Chaos Wastes. It’s exactly how I pictured it after reading Gotrek and Felix and I absolutely love how they portray it in the game.

* Favorite Race - Greenskins, hands down. I LOVE the gobbo special. Actually wish I’d rolled a shaman instead of my Zealot. They are so much more entertaining. :P Oh well… I’ll have a R40 shaman once they release Choppas… those ‘Zerking buggers are going to need healers while the level up!

* Favorite Career - Squig Herder. I’d switch to my R40 SH in a heartbeat if my guild/alliance wasn’t so short on healers.

* Favorite WAR Feature - I love how responsive the UI is since they fixed it. I also love healing in this game… it’s so much more dynamic than any other game I have played.

* Favorite Skill - Lots ‘o’ Shootin’! (SH R4 BS Morale ability). 2400 damage to anything withing 30 feet of my target?! Yeah, I’ll take that. It’s especially fun if you coordinate with a Sorc and another BS SH and unleash hell all at the same time. >:)

* Favorite Scenario - I like Battle for Praag alot, and Caledor Woods. I really like any scenario I’m with an alliance premade in, though. We rarely lose.

* Favorite Live Event - I think Night Of Murder is more fun than the last one. I still need to do that quest a few more times to max my inf, though. I keep forgetting to pick it up whenever I’m RvR’ing. (Not that it matters… a Zealot with the title Master Assassin? Eh… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment