Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Podcast is UP!

Yes, yes, I know I'm late. :P

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303983

I fault the amount of time I have been spending in game PVEing my butts off with the AMAZING AND HIGHLY DEDICATED AWESOME FANTASTIC members of the best guild anywhere, EVER...

Cry Me a RvR!

Congrats on Guild Rank 37 and the shiney new mounts, guys... you SO deserved this. And the fighting afterwards with 31 of us was AMAZING (yes, that's right, I said THIRTY ONE!!) on our new shineys riding through KV and DW like we owned it. We gave Order a good whoopin' even with a good third of us not high enough level yet to get the bolster. :P

Every day I log on you guys amaze me just a little bit more. Every time I'm down or sad, you guys find a way to cheer me up (*coughDONALDcough*). Every time we lose we come back and win twice to make it up... I could not be more blessed to run a guild full of the most top notch people in this game. I am so proud of you, and I love you guys all so much... from the Unda'bosses and Vet'rins on down to the newest Initigit (and yeah, even you Occifer Sugarbawlz) YOU GUYS are what make this guild what it is, and you are the ones that keep it thriving.

I'm honored to be your GM, but really, you make my job easy. Congrats on all our successes, cause you guys are the ones that make them all possible.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, we love you too Vinda. We couldn't of done any of this without you. BLOOD FOR THE CRY ME A RVR GOD ?

    ReplyDelete