Friday, March 13, 2009

Git to Da Choppa! (yeah, yeah I know.. cliche...)


Meet Urp. :D

I finally get to play him now that the Choppas are running around AOEspamming willy nilly and cutting Order to ribbons.

I love Greenskins. Their personalities, their /specials, their appearance... everything about them. I could seriously run around on Nimboo for hours and hours and hours jumping in circles and never get tired of watching him scuttle about.

He hit Rank 12 tonight, leveled out of T1 (no more Nordenwatch :( ) and with spore laden, wide eyed anticipation, he will head out to the wilds of Ostland tomorrow accompanied by his brave and stalwart companions Ironyob, Bludgreeen, and Hasaan (the Choppas), Lode (the Black Orc) and Tired (the Squig Herder).

Aww, who am I kidding. They're going to mob out into the woods and participate in the rampant and wanton slaughter of various endangered species while swilling alcohol and screaming cusswords at the top of their lungs. Urp and Tired will more than likely spend the evening praying their large, angry companions don't get bored with tearing wood sprites apart and eat them just for something to do. *sigh*

I don't know why, but I really haven't had this much fun playing WAR in quite some time. In case you didn't notice (HURRHURRRHURRRR), the blog layout has changed. I'm in a green sort of mood, so there you have it... and with my Main more than likely changing to Nimboo within a VERY short period of time, I needed something more appropriate.

Now if I could only find someone to make me up a kickass greenskin header for mah blog to top it all off... any artists out there??

4 comments:

  1. I think the saturation between the yellow and green are too close, making it bit hard to read at time. Maybe making the green a bit darker could fix this. Just an idea.

    If I wasn't so busy with college crap and being sick, I would totally offer to make a header for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sneaksz@warhammervault.com

    Email me about a header if you have any ideas or screenies to use, or if you just want me to do a greenie banner from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your comment above and I'm having more fun with my level 12 Zealot right now than my level 28 Black Orc (your comment was that you haven't had this much fun playing WAR in a while), and I have a few theories as to why:
    1: Population spike. There are a TON of players to play with in T1 and T2 right now.
    2: CC abilities. I'm starting to wonder if these tend to just make the game no fun at all. The higher level I get, the less fun I seem to have.

    I've been enjoying your blog - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you, one thing that's worse than a choppa... IS MORE CHOPPAS!!!

    -Sarastro
    Warrior Priest
    Phoenix Throne

    ReplyDelete