Friday, March 27, 2009

So oi heer dis blogfing...


...iz got deez scribblz bein look'd at by all sortsa gits... even sum poncey poin'y eerz and humies and such...

so if youse all dun mind, couldja put a scribbl on dis post heer so oi'z can start lookin' at yer scribblz too? oi'z wantin' ta add sum more scribblz to dat list ova on da lef...errr...righ... errr that side ova dere ---> wot shows da udder scribblz oi loikz ta lookit an' dat oi fink uvver gits shud lookit too.

tankz.

-Urp

oyeh. dat up dere is a scribbl uv Nimboo lookin' at sum stunty wipes wot 'e found sumwhere. i wuz finkin' youse mite loik it.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, foul greenskin, come begging before the might of Sigmar, have you? I can assure you that you would be suitably impressed by the writings of Syp at http://chaosmoon.gameriot.com/blogs/WAAAGH.

    And I suppose I could mention that whilst I'm not leaving hammer marks on greenskin skulls, I've been known to leave some "scribblz" at http://WARnPieces.blogspot.com.

    Now go, you'll receive no more help from me. May we meet soon on the field of battle, and may Sigmar guide my hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All have their place in the designs of the great Master of Change. Even you loathsome Greenskins, go kill and crush the denizens of Order, and bring change to them, even if it means having their blood flow like a river.

    Ah I see you know the Way of the Chosen, it is the path to glorious power, and the price of failure is agonizing death.

    Take care little green one, and know that the Raven God watches you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hows my stage makeup? It's not smeared or anthing is...

    Oh. Greeting, little one. I am the all powerful, the all knowing, the great NOSMO KING!

    Pay no heed to the man behind the curtain. I AM THE GREAT...

    Crap.. ok go to www.toothskinner.blogspot.com. I gotz free cookies for good little gits.

    -NK (It's so green in this blog. It reminds me of the Emerald City)

    ReplyDelete