Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing: Miz Loo/Order Fort Attempt on Super Bowl Sunday!















I finally got a good screenie of Vinda in which she is not either dead or my UI is blocking things or she's at a funny angle. ;D

Had some great oRvR tonight. Order (either intentionally or accidentally, not sure which) capped Caledor and found themselves at Fell Landing. There was a decent amount of them, but also a decent amount of us... surprising it being Super Bowl day and all. As soon as they popped the fort I'm guessing the phone chain started Destro side.

"Dude! What are you doing??"
"Watching the Super Bowl, man, what do you think I'm doing?"
"Order's at Fell Landing! Get your ass online!"
"Oh, shit! Hey guys, I gotta get on the computer for a bit and dork it up!"

Hehehe...

Apparently Blood Pact and Co. had a big group at their WC and kept them from getting out into the zone for about 25 min or so, and wasted alot of their timer. We had a TON of people there by that point and they didn't even get the first door down by the time the timer ran out. >.<

However, as I'm blogging this, they just capped DW again so I gotta go and help cause were back defending again. ;) Yay renown!

3 comments:

  1. Your Zealot is adorable! =D Absolutely love the color scheme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is the craftable Scorched Brown Dye, which is actually a dark red. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? I have like, a whole stack of that extract in my bank. Good to know!

    ReplyDelete